Location: Cobalt Business Park, NE27 0QJ
Hours: 30 hours on a six-month contract
Wage: Above minimum wage
Kickstart Scheme candidates must be eligible for the Kickstart scheme to be considered for this role. Applicants may also apply who are not part of the Kickstart Scheme (refer to kickstart eligibility at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme for more information).
Bespoke Merchant Solutions (BMS) are recruiting for a Sales Assistant for their Newcastle Office. With aggressive expansion plans over the next 18-24 months across the company, this role will give you opportunities to develop and progress within BMS and the Merchant Services Industry.
The Sales Assistant will play an essential role in generating new business through outbound sales calls to create interest in our independent and trusted service, building your own sales pipeline, and taking ownership of your own hard work. We provide the data – you just need to utilise your excellent sales techniques to push for maximum conversion. You will be rewarded with an exceptional commission scheme in addition to your salary.
What will you be doing?
- Conducting sales calls to UK based businesses
- Using fact-finding and rapport building techniques during your call to build a relationship with potential clients to deliver a consultative service
- Building and managing a sales pipeline
- Achieving realistic daily/weekly/monthly sales, revenue targets and KPIs
- Adhering to the sales compliance rules at all times – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards
- Building relationships with colleagues and clients, referring to senior team members for advice and support
- Proactively supporting your manager by suggesting new ideas and questioning thinking where appropriate.
What’s in it for you?
- Modern working environment
- On-the-job training and mentorship
- Excellent commission scheme
- Access to ongoing employability training through Phoenix Learning
- Flexible working policy
- Free on-site parking
- Performance-based discretionary bonus
- Monthly company-wide events
- Extended 2-week December break
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly competitions and incentives
- A vast employee discount including restaurants, bars, hotels, spas and more
- Casual attire from May-September and throughout December
- Working between 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Thursday and day off on Friday!
What do we want from you?
- Self-motivated and determined
- Target-driven and hard-working
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Efficient time management
- A positive approach to objection handling
- Financially motivated, energetic and reliable with a hunger to succeed
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following: – Social media platforms (such as LinkedIn), Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM (training will be provided)
- Outbound sales experience is preferred but not essential, as full training will be provided.
To apply for this role, you must speak to your assigned job coach, stating “I would like to apply for the Sales Assistant position at Bespoke Merchant Solutions Limited”.