Location: Cobalt Business Park, NE27 0QJ
Hours: 30 hours on a six-month contract
Wage: Above minimum wage
Kickstart Scheme candidates must be eligible for the Kickstart scheme to be considered for this role. Applicants may also apply who are not part of the Kickstart Scheme (refer to kickstart eligibility at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme for more information).
Bespoke Merchant Solutions (BMS) are recruiting an Personal Assistant for their Newcastle Office. With aggressive expansion plans over the next 18-24 months across the company, this role will give you opportunities to develop and progress within BMS and the Merchant Services Industry.
The Personal Assistant will work with senior staff to provide one-to-one support to assist the directors of BMS in workload maintenance and administrative tasks. The PA will help free a director’s time from organising and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
What you will do:
- Acting as first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments for a director
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation, where necessary
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the director of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintain procedures
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
What we offer:
- Modern working environment
- On-the-job training and mentorship
- Access to ongoing employability training through Phoenix Learning
- Flexible working policy
- Free on-site parking
- Performance-based discretionary bonus
- Monthly company-wide events
- Extended 2-week December break
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly competitions and incentives
- A vast employee discount including restaurants, bars, hotels, spas and more
- Casual attire from May-September and throughout December
- Working between 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Thursday and day off on Friday!
What we require:
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Efficient time management
- Excellent organisational skills
- A positive approach to dealing with customers, suppliers and staff
- Ability to learn new software’s
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A proactive approach
- Experience is preferred but not essential, as full training will be provided.
To apply for this role, you must speak to your assigned job coach, stating “I would like to apply for the Personal Assistant position at Bespoke Merchant Solutions Limited”.