Location: Cobalt Business Park, NE27 0QJ
Hours: 30 hours on a six-month contract
Wage: Above minimum wage
Kickstart Scheme candidates must be eligible for the Kickstart scheme to be considered for this role. Applicants may also apply who are not part of the Kickstart Scheme (refer to kickstart eligibility at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme for more information).
Bespoke Merchant Solutions (BMS) are recruiting a Customer Service Assistant for their Newcastle Office. With aggressive expansion plans over the next 18-24 months across the company, this role will give you opportunities to develop and progress within BMS and the Merchant Services Industry.
The Customer Service Assistant will be a first point of contact with customers of the organisation, answering any queries and questions in good time. This role will be crucial in representing the organisation thus we require an individual who is polite and confident.
What you will do:
- Ensuring customers have a pleasant experience with the company to increase customer satisfaction
- Answering queries and offering information
- Patiently listening to customers and connecting them with the appropriate department where necessary
- Learning the functions of the system to log in and respond to customer queries or complaints
- Keep sensitive information and records private and confidential
- Working alongside the Customer Service Executive and Sales Teams to maintain best practises for efficient communication with customers
- Address customer questions about new services or promotions.
What we offer:
- Modern working environment
- On-the-job training and mentorship
- Access to ongoing employability training through Phoenix Learning
- Flexible working policy
- Free on-site parking
- Performance-based discretionary bonus
- Monthly company-wide events
- Extended 2-week December break
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly competitions and incentives
- A vast employee discount including restaurants, bars, hotels, spas and more
- Casual attire from May-September and throughout December
- Working between 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Thursday and day off on Friday!
What we require:
- Self-motivated and determined
- Target-driven and hard-working
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Efficient time management
- A positive approach to objection handling
- Financially motivated, energetic and reliable with a hunger to succeed
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following: – Social media platforms (such as LinkedIn), Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM (training will be provided)
- Outbound sales experience is preferred but not essential, as full training will be provided.
To apply for this role, you must speak to your assigned job coach, stating “I would like to apply for the Customer Service Assistant position at Bespoke Merchant Solutions Limited”.