Location: Cobalt Business Park, NE27 0QJ
Hours: 30 hours on a six-month contract
Wage: Above minimum wage
Kickstart Scheme candidates must be eligible for the Kickstart scheme to be considered for this role. Applicants may also apply who are not part of the Kickstart Scheme (refer to kickstart eligibility at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme for more information).
Bespoke Merchant Solutions (BMS) are recruiting an Administrative Assistant for their Newcastle Office. With aggressive expansion plans over the next 18-24 months across the company, this role will give you opportunities to develop and progress within BMS and the Merchant Services Industry.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to key members of the company’s business operations and will handle clerical tasks such as answering phones, returning emails, type dictated letters and maintain good relationships with customers.
What you will do:
- Answering and directing telephone calls as appropriate
- Receive and respond to emails
- Schedule Meetings
- Develop reports and research, where requested
- Maintain filing systems
- Act as communication relay, making sure all parties receive accurate information
- Maintain relationships with partner companies
- Provide support to visitors
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Resolve administrative problems.
What we offer:
- Modern working environment
- On-the-job training and mentorship
- Access to ongoing employability training through Phoenix Learning
- Flexible working policy
- Free on-site parking
- Performance-based discretionary bonus
- Monthly company-wide events
- Extended 2-week December break
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly competitions and incentives
- A vast employee discount including restaurants, bars, hotels, spas and more
- Casual attire from May-September and throughout December
- Working between 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Thursday and day off on Friday!
What we require:
- Self-motivated and determined
- Organised with excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Good verbal and written skills
- Eager to learn
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- A positive approach to administration
- Reliable and communicative
- Ability to learn new software’s
- Administrative experience is preferred but not essential, as full training will be provided.
To apply for this role, you must speak to your assigned job coach, stating “I would like to apply for the Administrative Assistant position at Bespoke Merchant Solutions Limited”.