Responsible to: Sales Director and Team Leaders
Start Date: September
Salary: First year OTE £25,000
WHY WE’RE HERE:
Bespoke Merchant Solutions are one of the fastest growing North East based Merchant Service Consultancy and are taking on Account Managers to join our team.
WHY YOU’RE HERE:
The Account Manager will play an essential role in generating new business through outbound sales calls to create interest in our independent and trusted service, building your own sales pipeline, and taking ownership of your own hard work. We provide the data – you just need to utilise your excellent sales techniques to push for maximum conversion. You will be rewarded with an exceptional commission scheme in addition to your salary.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO:
Account Manager main duties include:
- Conducting sales calls to UK based business.
- Using fact-finding and rapport building techniques during your call to build a relationship with potential clients to deliver a consultative service.
- Building and managing a sales pipeline.
- Achieving realistic daily/weekly/monthly sales, revenue targets and KPIs.
- Adhering to the sales compliance rules at all times – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
- Building relationships with colleagues and clients, referring to senior team members for advice and support.
- Proactively supporting your manager by suggesting new ideas and questioning thinking where appropriate.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- To be self-motivated and determined.
- To be target-driven and hard-working.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Sales experience is preferred, but not essential, as full training will be provided.
- To be efficient with your time management.
- To have a positive approach to objection handling is essential.
- To be financially motivated, energetic and reliable with a hunger to succeed.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following: – Social Networking (LinkedIn), Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM (training will be provided).
HOW PERFORMANCE IS MEASURED:
We operate regular meetings during which job performance will be discussed and reviewed. The Account Manager’s performance will be reviewed at least monthly against agreed objectives and KPI’s, with more frequent formal reviews that will take place throughout the year.
- Modern office space.
- Access to further learning and development.
- Opportunity for progression.
- Working 9:00-5 Monday-Thursday and day off on Friday!
You’ll be entering an organisation undergoing an exciting period of growth and expansion, so you’ll always find opportunities to progress.
- A vast employee discount that includes; restaurants, bars, hotels, spas, travel and many more!
- Weekly and monthly, quarterly and annual competitions and incentives.
- Free On-site Parking.
- Extended 2-week December break.
- Casual work attire between May-September.
- Monthly companywide events
- Outbound Sales: 1 year (Preferred but not essential).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
Keeping the working environment clean with regular cleaning.
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Other duties as requested